Why eat a salad when you can have this Veggie Crostini?! Once you take the first bite into the Crostini you’ll see how fantastic this recipe really is!
- 3 oz. organic salad greens, washed, drained & chopped
- 2 small ripe organic tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp. organic red onion, minced
- 1 T. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. organic balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt & organic black pepper, to taste
- 10 thin rounds of gluten free Italian bread
- 1 clove of organic garlic, halved
- Preheat oven at 300°F.
- In a large bowl mix the greens, tomatoes, onion, olive oil, vinegar, salt & pepper (to taste).
- Butter the bread & rub it with the garlic cloves.
- Top the bread with the salad mixture.
- Bake until warm & serve immediately.
Note: Experiment with different herbs & spices until you find a mixture that suits you best!