This is not for those who desire a light appetizer. Oh, no! The robust flavors of this dish are extraordinary & incredible!
- 1 medium organic onion, diced
- 1/3 c. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 – 6 oz. can of organic gluten free tomato paste
- 1/4 c. organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 – 4 oz. can of sliced mushrooms, *drained
- 1 – 4 oz. can of button mushrooms, *drained
- 1 – 6 oz. cans of pitted olives, *drained
- 1 – 3 oz. jar of stuffed green olives, *drained
- 1 – 4 oz. jar of tiny sweet pickles, *drained
- 2 – 4 oz. jars of artichoke hearts, *drained
- 2 – 4 oz. jars of sweet cauliflower, *drained
- 1 – 4 oz. jar of pear onions, *drained
- 1 – 6 oz. can of tuna packed in water, *drained
* Drain all of the juices into a single container as you’ll use them later when you make the recipe.
- In a large skillet, sauté diced onion until soft & translucent. Add organic tomato paste & vinegar. Cook for a few minutes.
- In a large pot, place the drained juices & add the skillet mixture to them. Then let simmer on the stove.
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables.
- Pour simmered juices over the vegetables.
- Add tuna when cooled.