Bananas are good for you! They provide you with about 10% of your daily potassium needs! That’s why this recipe is so great!
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil or shortening
- 2 eggs
- 3 to 4 over-ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 T. cinnamon
- 3 T. water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together using a hand mixer.
- Prepare a loaf pan by spraying it with extra virgin olive oil or organic vegetable oil.
- After mixing all of the ingredients together pour them in the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center of them comes out clean.