This is a family favorite! It’s all comes together quickly, in a single casserole dish & cleanup is a breeze!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 medium organic onion, chopped
- 1 – 16 oz. can of green beans, drained
- 1 can of organic cream of mushroom soup
- 1 bag of frozen gluten free tater tots
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Brown the ground beef & onion. Then drain off the excess juices.
- Add the green beans & soup. Cook until warm & the flavors are well blended. Do not overcook!
- Spray the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ casserole dish with extra virgin olive oil.
- Line the bottom of the casserole dish with half of the tater tots.
- Next add the ground beef mixture on top of the tater tots.
- Then finish the casserole dish with the rest of the tater tots.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until you see the juices bubbling up the sides of the casserole dish.