Sweet Zucchini Bread
Eat it with your coffee in the morning! Eat it as a dessert after your lunch or supper! It doesn’t matter when you eat it! Just don’t let this recipe pass you by! It’s too good to ignore!
- 2 c. organic zucchini, unpeeled & shredded
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 c. organic vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/3 c. Swerve
- 1/2 c. organic walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 c. vanilla whey protein powder
- 3 T. low carb high gluten flour (or gluten free all purpose flour)
- 1/3 c. oat flour (or gluten free Prairie Toasted oat flour)
- 2 tsp. organic & gluten free baking soda
- 3 tsp. organic & gluten free cinnamon powder
- 1/3 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine zucchini, eggs, oil, cream & water in a mixer.
- Add Swerve, walnuts, gluten flour (or gluten free all purpose flour), oat flour (or gluten free Prairie Toasted oat flour), baking powder, baking soda, sea salt & cinnamon. Mix until moistened.
- Pour into a greased bread pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Or until a toothpick, inserted in the middle of it, comes out clean.
Recipe note: Total loaf is 78 carbs & 118 protein