These taste so much better than fries made out of russet taters! Plus, you can add any kinds of seasonings to them, to make your taste buds sing!
Yields 8 servings
- 1 lb. of organic sweet taters
- 1 organic egg white
- 2 tsp. organic chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. organic onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. organic garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel & cut taters into 1/4″ x 1/2″ strips.
- In a bowl combine the egg white & seasonings. Beat until they’re well incorporated.
- Add the taters to coat.
- Place in a single layer on two baking sheets that have been sprayed with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe Note: Serving size = 1/2 cup. Carbs: 9 g. Protein 1 g.