The lime juice and zest, in the sauce, gives this recipe a little unexpected zip to it!
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 lime wedges
- Sprinkle the chops on both sides with the pepper.
- Place the lime zest, lime juice and honey in a small mixing bowl. Whisk to combine together well. Pour over the chops.
- Press the garlic into both sides of the chops.
- Place the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Heat the oil until hot but not smoking.
- Place the prepared chops into the hot oil. Cook 5 minutes. Turn and continue cooking 3 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Let the pork chops rest for 3 to 5 minute’s before serving.
- Serve each a wedge of lime.