Sweet Potato Salad
When it’s time for a picnic or a potluck, this dish is much better & healthier than regular potato salad!
Yields 8 servings
- 3 organic sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1 organic Vidalia or organic red onion
- 1 organic green pepper
- 1/4 c. Champagne Vinaigrette
- Cook the potatoes in a pan with boiling water until they’re fork tender. Don’t overcook!
- Let them cool down then slice them into 1/4″ slices.
- Slice the onion into thin rings & slice the pepper into thin strips.
- In a large bowl combine the sweet potato slices, onion rings & green pepper strips.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Toss lightly with the Champagne Vinaigrette just before serving.