Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Although the basic part of this recipe only has five ingredients, there are many different variations that you can make, depending on what you want to add to it.
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 10 slices of cheese, your choice
- 10 slices of ham
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pound out the cutlets until they’re about 1/4″ thick.
- Fill each with two slices each cheese and two slices of ham.
- Roll them after you’ve stuffed them to your liking.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes until the juices run clear.
The great thing about this recipe is you can add fresh spinach, basil and tomato or even mushrooms on top!