This recipe’s the perfect one to make for a small gathering! You can even make them ahead of time & then pop them in the oven just before serving them!
Yields 4 – 6 servings
- 1 lb. fresh organic button mushrooms, about a half dollar in size.
- 1 c. organic bread crumbs (or gluten free Panko bread crumbs)
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- 2 slices of lean ham lunch meat, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove the stems & the insides of the mushrooms.
- Chop the stems & mix them with the bread crumbs (or gluten free Panko bread crumbs).
- Then add the mayonnaise & ham. Mix until combined.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the bread crumb mixture.
- Place them in a casserole dish that’s been sprayed with organic extra virgin olive oil spray.
- Bake them for 15 minutes or until the top is browned, but not burnt, in color.