Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl
What a great recipe to have when you’re inviting friends over to your house for a get together! Or enjoy it with your favorite girlfriends while you’re talking about the latest fashions!
- 1 pkg. frozen organic spinach, thawed, drained & chopped
- 1 pkg. gluten free Knorr vegetable soup
- 1 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 – 8 oz. can of water chestnuts, chopped
- 3 organic green onions, chopped
- 1 loaf of gluten free bread such as rye or pumpernickel
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, except for the bread & chill.
- Cut out the center of the loaf of bread. Break up the center into bite sized pieces & arrange around the bread loaf on a serving tray.
- Put the dip in the center of the loaf of bread.
- You can serve this with gluten free crackers, your favorite organic vegetables, as well as dipping the bread surrounding the bowl of bread into the dip.