This quick & easy side dish goes with just about anything that you serve for supper! And as an added bonus, it’s a great leftover, too!
- 1 large head cauliflower, rinsed, dried & separated into florets
- 3 T. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, peeled & finely minced
- 2 tsp. organic & gluten free crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated & divided
- Preheat oven to 450˚F & line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add cauliflower florets, olive oil, minced garlic & crushed red pepper flakes to a large bowl & toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Spread seasoned cauliflower on prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes at 450˚F, stirring once to be sure cauliflower cooks evenly.
- Remove from oven & set the broiler to high. Evenly sprinkle cauliflower with 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese & place under the broiler until golden brown (approximately 2 minutes).
- Remove from oven & sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese & serve immediately.