Southwestern Refried Bean Dip
This three ingredient dip will make your tortilla chips beg for more! It tastes so good you’ll want to double the batch & save some for later!
Yields 14 – 1/2 c. servings
- 1 1/4 oz. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 – 16 oz. container of fat free sour cream
- 1 – 16 oz. can of gluten free & fat free refried beans
- Mix taco seasoning mix & sour cream in a glass bowl until well blended.
- Stir in refried beans.
- Serve as is or chill it in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour. Either way it goes great with crispy organic & gluten free tortilla chips!
- Variation: If you like spicier dips, add a few drops of organic & gluten free hot sauce (to taste).
Per Serving Nutritional Facts: 0 grams fat, 72 calories, 13 grams of carbs