Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu
This healthy version of Chicken Cordon Bleu. It is very tasty and the cleanup is a breeze!
- 4 wedges Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese™ or a spreadable cheese of your choice
- 4 – 5 oz. boneless/skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 4 slices deli ham, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8″ x 8″ pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl mix cheese wedges until smooth.
- Season chicken cutlet with salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute cheese mixture among the center of each cutlet.
- Lay the deli ham on the cheese mixture, pressing down on it to secure it.
- Tightly roll each over the ham and cheese mixture and secure with a toothpick, if needed.
- Coat each roll with breadcrumbs.
- Place in the backing pan.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook 20 minutes more, or until chicken is done.