Double this recipe & you’ll have some happy tummies! Once the flavors meld the taste is incredible!
Yields: 16 (3 oz.) servings
- 1 1/2 c. shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 8 oz. container of sour cream
- 1/2 c. plus 1 T. organic chives, chopped & divided
- 8 oz. of gluten free cocktail sauce
- 1 lb. cooked cocktail shrimp
- 1/2 c. organic tomato, finely chopped
- Mix 1 c. of the mozzarella cheese with the sour cream, cream cheese &
1/2 c. fresh chives until smooth.
- Spread it on a cake plate. Then cover it with the cocktail sauce.
- Top that with the remaining 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese, shrimp, 1 T. chives & the tomatoes.
- Serve with fat-free & gluten free crackers.
Nutritional Facts per serving: Trace grams fat, 90 cal. & 8 grams of carbs.