This is an easy recipe to make. But the way it’s made brings out the flavor of the shrimp in such a way that you’ve never tasted it like this before!
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-pound medium to large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 T Old Bay Seasoning™
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Combine the water, vinegar & seasonings to taste. Bring to a boil.
- Add the shrimp, stirring occasionally.
- Cook for about three to five minutes, just until shrimp turns pink.
- Drain & chill in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Add it to your favorite salad and enjoy!