This dip is really easy to make & it has a lovely display! But don’t let the looks of it be the reason you want to make it and/or try it. Because the flavors meld together to create Heaven on a gluten free tortilla chip!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 sm. can of chili without meat
- 1/2 jar of gluten free salsa
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 to 4 organic scallions
- 1 can of black pitted olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread the softened cream cheese on the bottom of a pie plate or an ovenproof dish.
- Then cover it with the chili & then the salsa.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese.
- Next add the chopped scallions on top.
- Chop up the olives & sprinkle them on top of the scallions.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Or until the juices are bubbling up the sides of the pan & the cheddar cheese has melted on top.
- Serve warm with gluten free tortilla chips.