Move over frozen meatballs from the grocery store! The meatballs in this recipe are so much better! And when you add the No Sugar BBQ sauce, they become delicious & you won’t be able to stop eating them!
Yields 6 servings
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast or chicken breast
- 1 organic egg white, slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp. organic sage
- 1/2 tsp. crushed organic red pepper
- 1/8 tsp. organic & gluten free ground nutmeg powder
- 1/4 tsp. organic dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. organic black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. organic garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. organic liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. organic caraway seeds
- 1 small organic onion, finely chopped
- Pinch of organic marjoram
- 2 c. No sugar BBQ sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the barbecue sauce & mix thoroughly.
- Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls & brown in a skillet sprayed with extra virgin olive oil.
- After browning on all sides, add the barbecue sauce & simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with toothpicks for easy handling.
Per Serving Nutritional Facts: 1 gram fat, 202 calories