Saucy Crescent Roll Ravioli
This recipe will fill up even the hungriest of your crew! It’s relatively easy to make & doesn’t take long to bake!
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 c. Grandpa’s Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 c. organic onion, chopped
- 1 T. flour (or coconut flour or almond flour)
- 1 tsp. organic parsley flakes
- 1 – 8 oz. tube of refrigerator gluten free crescent rolls
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 3 to 5 slices of processed cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large frying pan brown the ground beef then drain.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce. Then add the onion, flour (or coconut flour or almond flour) & parsley flakes. Set aside.
- Separate the crescent rolls into 4 rectangles. Firmly press the perforations to seal.
- Place 3 T. of the beef mixture along one long side of each triangle. Fold the dough over the filling then press the edges to seal. Cut each triangle into 3 squares.
- Spread the remaining beef mixture in the bottom of a prepared casserole dish.
- Top it with the mozzarella cheese.
- Place the squares over the beef mixture. Don’t overcrowd them in the pan or the centers will be doughy.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Place a quarter of a cheese slice on each square. Then pour the remaining sauce over the top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more until the cheese has melted & the sauce is bubbly.