Romaine Strawberry Salad
What a fresh way to wake up a basic salad! With just four ingredients you can’t beat this recipe with a stick!
Yields 6 servings
- 4 c. of organic Romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 of a med. sized organic purple onion, sliced into thin slices
- 1 c. fresh organic strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 c. Champagne Vinaigrette
- In a large bowl toss the lettuce, onion & strawberries together.
- Serve with the Champagne Vinaigrette dressing lightly poured over the top of each salad.
- Then have some more available if anyone wants additional salad dressing.