Kabocha squash is a sweet tasting squash. But it’s even better with our honey balsamic glaze! An excellent source of your daily vitamins & minerals, too!
- 1 kabocha squash
- 2 T. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 3 T. honey (local honey is best)
- 2 T. organic balsamic vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Wash the outside of the squash, since you will be serving the squash in its shell. Cut into wedges.
- Mix the olive oil, honey & balsamic vinegar in a large bowl. Toss in the wedges to coat.
- Place the wedges on a greased or non-stick baking sheet, with the flesh facing up. Brush the extra dressing over the wedges.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Use your fork to remove the flesh from the skin, as you eat it.