If you love Reuben sandwiches then you’re going to love this recipe! It’s much easier to make & it doesn’t make as much of a mess to make it!
- 16 oz. of organic sauerkraut, drained
- 1/4 c. organic onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh organic parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. organic caraway seeds
- 2 c. shredded Swiss cheese
- 2/3 c. organic Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/2 lb. organic corned beef
- 3 slices of gluten free rye bread, cubed
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine sauerkraut, onion, parsley & caraway seed. Mix well.
- In an 8″ square baking dish, layer sauerkraut mixture, 1 c. cheese, 1/3 c. dressing & corned beef.
- Top with remaining cheese & dressing.
- Toss bread cubes with the butter. Then sprinkle them over the casserole.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.