“Cheese” isn’t considered Vegan by any means. However, this recipe doesn’t use “cheese” in it at all! Not to mention that it’s extremely easy to make & extremely appetizing to eat, too!
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 T. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Place cauliflower it in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil & nutritional yeast & toss so the cauliflower is fully coated.
- Put the mixture in a non-stick or greased baking dish & add salt & pepper (to taste).
- Bake uncovered for about 40 to 45 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft and nicely browned. Turning them over (to the other side) about halfway through.