This salad is quite easy to make! And the Mediterranean Spices will make your tongue sing! Just be sure to make it well in advance, so it has time to meld all of the bold & beautiful flavors together in the fridge!
- 1 c. quinoa, uncooked
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 4 oz. Feta cheese, crumbed
- 2 oz. Kalamata olives, chopped, with brine
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley, stems removed and chopped
- Optional: Black pepper, to taste
Tip: For an added layer of flavor, toast the quinoa over medium heat before cooking.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Remove from heat and let cool briefly.
- Fluff quinoa with a fork and stir in lime zest, lime juice, Feta cheese, chopped olives & fresh parsley until thoroughly combined. Season with black pepper (to taste).
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (although 4 hours or even overnight is best) before serving.