Quick & Simple Broccoli Slaw
If you’re ever looking for a side dish, that you can make on the fly, then this is the recipe’s for you!
- 1 – 12 oz. bag broccoli slaw (organic preferred)
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 T. Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 T. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. whole celery seed
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add broccoli slaw, parsley, avocado oil mayonnaise, cider vinegar & celery seed to a large glass (or other non-reactive) bowl & stir to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper (to taste).
- You can serve this immediately. But it’s much better if you put it in the fridge for a few hours.