There’s no reason to rush to the grocery store when you find out you need some pickles. This recipe is quick & easy to make! And the pickles will taste great!
- 6 c. organic cucumbers, peeled & sliced
- 2 c. organic onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 c. Swerve or (Monk fruit sweetener)
- 1 1/2 c. organic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. organic mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp. organic ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. organic celery seed
- Slice 3 large cucumbers & 2 onions in a food processor or mandolin. Should equal 6 cups of cucumbers & 2 cups of onions.
- In a large saucepan, bring the remaining ingredients to a boil & stir until the Swerve (or Monk fruit sweetener) is dissolved.
- Pour this mixture over the cucumbers & onions.
- Marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Place the cucumbers & onions in 1/2 pint or 1 pint jars.
- Then refrigerate. Should keep in the fridge for up to two weeks.