This gluten free recipe just melts in your mouth! It’s has all the ingredients that scream autumn but it can certainly be enjoyed the whole year through.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 T. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. cloves (optional)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 T. honey
- 1/4 tsp. sweetener
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix flour salt, baking soda, and spices in food processor. Pulse until mixed.
- Add pumpkin, honey, sweetener and eggs. Pulse for 2 minutes.
- Scoop batter into parchment paper lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the bread comes out clean.
- Let cool one hour before cutting.