A flavorful stir fry doesn’t have to feed a lot of people, as this delicious two person recipe proves.
There are three steps to make this recipe. It is not a difficult meal to make, it just takes a bit of patience to make it all come together.
Ingredients for Pork Tenderloin:
- Pork Tenderloin
- 1 T. olive Oil
- 1 T. Cajun seasoning
- 2 T. honey
Directions for Pork Tenderloin:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rub tenderloin with olive oil, then rub with Cajun seasoning. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, lightly mist with olive oil and cook tenderloin until just brown on all sides. Remove from heat and use a pastry brush to brush on honey on all sides.
- Put in oven and cook for 18 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 155° degrees with a meat thermometer. The tenderloin will be slightly pink.
- Remove from the oven and put a loose tent of aluminum foil on top of meat (not over whole pan) and let sit 10 minutes.
- Transfer to cutting board and cut or wait to cut until your stir fry is ready to plate up.
Ingredients for Stir Fry:
- 1 T. peanut oil
- 1 cup bell peppers
- 1 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 can pineapple chunks
Directions for Stir Fry:
- Stir fry in peanut oil the peppers, carrots, onions and broccoli until tender.
- Open the pineapple and set aside.
Ingredients for the Stir Fry Sauce:
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 T. brown sugar (or monk fruit sweetener)
- 2 T. coconut aminos (or soy sauce or Braggs™)
- 1 T. tapioca (or arrowroot)
Directions for the Stir Fry Sauce:
- Mix all together until well incorporated.
- Pour over stir fry vegetables.
- Cook the stir fry until it is bubbling.
- Then add the tapioca (or arrowroot) and the pineapple.