If you are not concerned with keeping this Paleo, feel free to substitute soy sauce for the coconut aminos.
- 2 T. sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 5 green onions, sliced on the bias (white and green parts)
- 1 lb. pork cut in small pieces or ground pork
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Sriracha™ (hot sauce)
- 14 oz. bag of coleslaw
- 3 T. Coconut Aminos
- 1 T. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 T. toasted sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, onion and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper and Sriracha. Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix, coconut aminos, and rice wine vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.