Want a recipe that’s super simple to make & one that everyone will love? Try this one & you’ll be the queen of the party!
Yields 6 servings
- 1 – 10 oz. pkg. of gluten free refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 c. gluten free & organic pizza sauce
- 18 slices of turkey pepperoni
- 6 sticks of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat a baking sheet with extra virgin olive oil spray.
- Roll out pizza dough on baking sheet to for a 9″ x 12″ rectangle.
- Cut the pizza dough into 6 (4″ x 4 1/2″) rectangles.
- Spread about 1 T. of the pizza sauce down the center third of each rectangle. Then top it with 3 slices of pepperoni & a mozzarella cheese stick.
- Bring the ends together over the cheese & pinch them to seal them.
- Then using a fork press it around the edges to make sure they’re sealed completely.
- Place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving size = 1 pizza pocket: 3g Carbs & 602mg Protein