It doesn’t matter how you pronounce pecans. What matters is that these muffins are super easy to make & have very few carbs in each muffin!
Makes 12 muffins
- 2/3 c. organic vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/3 c. heavy whipping cream
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 tsp. clear organic vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. Monk fruit sweetener
- 2 T. Swerve
- 1 1/4 c. vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 T. oat flour
- 2 T. organic low carb high gluten flour
- 2 tsp. organic & gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 c. organic pecans, finely ground
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Combine oil, water, whipping cream, eggs, vanilla & Monk fruit sweetener together. Mix well.
- Add Swerve, vanilla whey powder & mix until moistened.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into 12 greased (or 12 lined with muffin papers) muffin tins.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of them comes out clean.
- Keep an eye on them so they don’t overcook!
Nutritional Note: Each muffin has 3 carbs & 11 proteins