How great is a recipe that can be eaten at any time of the day?! Plus it uses up all the zucchini that’s leftover after a fall harvest!
- 2 c. organic zucchini, unpeeled & shredded
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/4 c. organic vegetable oil
- 2/3 c. unsweetened organic peanut butter
- 1/3 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 T. liquid Swerve
- 1/3 c. Swerve
- 1 1/2 c. vanilla whey protein powder
- 3 T. high gluten flour (or gluten free high gluten flour)
- 1/4 c. gluten free toasted oat flour
- 2 T. organic & gluten free baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the zucchini, eggs, oil, peanut butter, cream, water & liquid Swerve together. Mix well.
- Add the Swerve, vanilla whey protein powder, high gluten flour (or gluten free high gluten flour), oat flour & baking powder. Mix until moistened.
- Pour into a greased bread pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes. Or until a toothpick, inserted in the middle of one of them, comes out clean.
Recipe note: Total loaf is 98 carbs & 190 proteins