Peanut Butter Muffins
What a great way to start and/or end the day! These sinful muffins are actually healthy for you!
- 1/3 c. organic vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/3 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c. unsweetened organic peanut butter
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 tsp. organic clear vanilla extract
- 1 T. liquid Swerve
- 2 T. Swerve
- 1 1/4 c. vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 T. gluten free toasted oat flour
- 2 T. high gluten flour (or low carb high gluten flour)
- 2 tsp organic & gluten free baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine oil, water, whipping cream, eggs, peanut butter & liquid sweetener together. Mix well.
- Add Swerve, vanilla whey protein powder, oat flour (or coconut or almond flour), gluten flour (or low carb high gluten flour) & organic baking powder together. Mix until moistened.
- Pour into 12 greased or lined with paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Or until a toothpick, inserted in the middle of one of them, comes out clean.
- Keep an eye on them so they don’t overcook!
Recipe note: Each muffin has 4 carbs & 12 proteins.