No Bean Chili
Any day is a chili day regardless of the temps outside! And this recipe is one of the best ones for those who like their chili without beans in it!
- 8 oz. of cream cheese
- 1 – 15 1/2 oz. can of chili (no bean vegetarian style)
- 2 – 4 oz. cans of chopped peppers
- 1 pkg. of shredded Mexican or taco cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients together in an oven safe casserole dish sprayed with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown on top.
- Serve with gluten free tortilla chips.