No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Oh, my! The fluffiness of the pie filling, the flavors that go into it & the chocolate crumb crust. This pie is just heavenly!
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 deep-dish chocolate flavored crumb crust
- In a large mixer bowl combine cream cheese & confectioners’ sugar & mix well.
- Add peanut butter & mix.
- Slowly add milk & mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shell & cover.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Drizzle each serving with chocolate syrup, whipped topping and/or chocolate bits.