Be sure to make room in your weekly supper menu planning for this recipe! It’s too good to pass up!
- 6 to 8 pork loin chops (bone in or out, it’s up to you)
- 2 T. organic vegetable oil
- 1 – 10 3/4 oz. organic cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c. organic chicken broth
- 1/4 c. organic & Kosher Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. crushed organic dried thyme
- 1 clove organic garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. organic black pepper
- 6 med. sized organic potatoes, thinly sliced or cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 organic onion, thinly sliced
- In a skillet brown the pork chops in the oil.
- In a crockpot or slow cooker combine the soup, broth, mustard, thyme, garlic & organic black pepper.
- Add the potatoes & onion. Stirring to coat.
- Place browned pork chops on top.
- Cover & cook on low for 10 hours. Or on high for 5 hours.