Milk Chocolate Pudding
Pudding is an easy dessert to prepare & it’s an even easier dessert to eat! It’s not a heavy dessert so it doesn’t make you feel so full after eating it!
Yields 4 – 1/2 c. servings
- 1/2 c. sugar (or powdered Monk fruit sweetener or Swerve)
- 2 T. organic cornstarch
- 2 c. 1% milk
- 1 1/2 oz. gluten free semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 organic egg, beaten
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- In a saucepan combine the sugar (or powdered Monk fruit sweetener or Swerve) & cornstarch.
- Gradually add the milk. Stirring until well blended.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook for 7 minutes stirring constantly.
- Gradually add the hot milk mixture to the egg. Stirring constantly.
- Return the milk mixture to the pan. Then cook until thick & bubbly while stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat & stir in the vanilla extract.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl then place plastic wrap over the surface.
- Cool to room temperature before eating.