Mexican Cheese Dip
This recipe is so easy to make! You’ll think it was made in Mexico since it’s an authentic appetizer!
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. of cream cheese
- 1 can of vegetarian chili (no beans)
- 1 – 4 oz. can of black olives, chopped or sliced
- 1 – 4 oz. pkg. of Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a casserole dish with extra virgin olive oil spray.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Then add the chili.
- Next spread the black olives on top of the chili.
- Finally, sprinkle the cheese, on top of the black olives.
- Bake for 15 min. or until the cheese is bubbling & not quite brown.