This is a great drink in the middle of winter! Especially if you can find organic berries in your grocery market or farmer’s market!
- 1 c. fresh strawberries
- 1/2 c. fresh raspberries
- 1/4 c. fresh blueberries
- 3/4 c. frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 2/3 c. carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the berries & apple juice concentrate. Cover & blend until smooth.
- Pour into a pitcher & slowly stir in the carbonated water.
- Pour over ice cubes in a tall, chilled glass.
- Serve immediately.