Mashed Potato Casserole
This dish has all you could ever need in it! Beef, potatoes & veggies. Who could ask for more?!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 organic onion, chopped
- 1 – 15 oz. can of peas, drained
- 1 – 15 oz. can of carrots, drained
- 2 – 10 3/4 oz. cans of condensed tomato soup
- 1 16 oz. pkg. of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 – 13 oz. box of instant potatoes (or 2 c. mashed organic potatoes)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown the ground beef & drain.
- Place it in a greased casserole dish.
- Sauté the onion until soft & translucent.
- Spread the onion & the vegetables over the meat.
- Then spread the soup over the top of the meat & veggies so they’re all about 1/2″ thick.
- Sprinkle the cheese over all.
- Make the mashed potatoes according to the directions for 12 servings.
- Dot the mashed potatoes on top of the ground beef mixture & smooth them out!
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of the potatoes.
- Bake for 1 hour or until you see the juices bubbling up the sides of the pan.