This is a simplified & healthier version of Chicken Cutlet Parmigiano! Just because it’s simple & healthy doesn’t mean it’s not tasty!
- 1-pound chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Fresh marina sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Lay chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Add marinara sauce on top to coat.
- Top each chicken breast with marinara sauce with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven at for 20-30 minutes or until the juices of the chicken run clear.