Low Carb Italian Wedding Soup
What wonderful aromas & flavors this recipe makes! You will want to eat it no matter the season!
Ingredients for the Soup:
- 2 qts. chicken broth
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1 T. Italian seasoning
- 2 c. spinach
- 2 c. cauliflower rice or 2 packages Miracle Rice
Ingredients for the Mini Meatballs:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/3 c. pork rinds, crushed
- Salt & pepper
- Put chicken broth in a stock pot.
- Add minced garlic & Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Make the Mini Meatballs by mixing ground beef, pork rinds, salt & pepper. Then put them in boiling broth. Let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice/Miracle Rice & 2 c. of spinach. Simmer for 10 minutes.