Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so start it off in style with these one at a time English muffins!
- 2 T. unsweetened almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 T. butter
- 2 T. almond flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 T. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- Spray a ramekin olive oil or coconut oil spray.
- Add the almond butter and butter to the dish.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and mix until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl whisk the almond flour, salt and baking powder together.
- Pour the milk and egg into the dry ingredients, stir until combined.
- Pour this mixture into the ramekin with the almond butter mixture, stir to combine well.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool a few minutes before taking it out of the ramekin and slicing in half to toast.
- Toast until desired.