This is an ultimate meal for those on a Keto & low carb plan! It’s a bit sneaky in that it uses cauliflower instead of pasta! You will want to save it to your favorite recipe files!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 16 ounces cauliflower, chopped into macaroni sized pieces or use cauliflower rice
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. water or almond milk
- 1/3 c. low carb tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
- Brown ground beef in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat, crumbling it as it cooks. Then drain grease.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the skillet with the beef, except for the cheese.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer & cover.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is as soft as you’d like, stirring every couple of minutes.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle with cheddar cheese & cover for 2 minutes.