Loaded Potato and Buffalo Chicken Wing Casserole
Ooooo this is so easy and soooooo good!
Ingredients for Casserole:
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ cubes
- 8-10 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 T. black pepper
- 1 T. paprika
- 2 T. garlic powder
- 6 T. hot sauce
- Ranch salad dressing (optional)
Ingredients for Topping:
- 2 cups fiesta blend cheese
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup green onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Spray a 9″ x 13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce. Add the cubed potatoes and stir to coat.
- Carefully scoop the potatoes into the prepared baking dish, leaving behind as much of the olive oil/hot sauce mixture as possible. Do not pour them as you need the remaining seasoning mixture to marinate the chicken in.
- Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and crispy and browned on the outside.
- While the potatoes are cooking, add the cubed chicken to the bowl with the left over olive oil/hot sauce mixture and stir to coat.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 400°F.
- Top the cooked potatoes with the raw marinated chicken, spreading them evenly over the potatoes.
- In a separate bowl mix together the cheese, bacon and green onion and top the raw chicken with the cheese mixture, spreading evenly.
- Return the casserole dish to the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the topping is bubbly delicious.
- Serve with extra hot sauce and/or ranch dressing.