There’s a well loved cartoon cat who lives for lasagna & we think that he’ll approve of this recipe! What makes this recipe stand out above all others is that it’s gluten free!
- 1 lb. of ground beef or turkey
- 16 oz. of Sweet Tomato Hearty Marinara Sauce
- 1 T. sugar
- Sea salt & organic black pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. of gluten free egg noodles
- 3 oz. of low fat cream cheese
- 1 – 8 oz. carton of low fat sour cream
- 4 organic green onions, chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- Brown the ground beef or ground turkey & then drain off the extra juices.
- Add the marinara sauce, sugar, salt & pepper (to taste).
- Prepare noodles according to the package directions.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream & onions together in a bowl.
- In a 2 quart dish, prepare it with extra virgin olive oil spray. Then layer half each of the noodles, cream cheese mixture, ground beef or ground turkey & Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat the layers one more time.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. You’ll know when it’s done as the juices will be bubbling up the sides of the dish.