What a wonderful recipe when you’re craving the pumpkin spice flavors, that are so popular in the fall & winter months! Now you can have them year around!
Pumpkin Pie Spice:
- 3 T. organic cinnamon
- 1 T. organic ground ginger
- 1 T. organic ground nutmeg
- 2 t. organic ground allspice
- 2 t. organic ground cloves
Homemade Whipped Cream ingredients:*
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 T. real maple syrup from Vermont
- 1 T. organic pumpkin pie spice
- 16 oz. freshly brewed hot coffee
- 8 oz. Irish Crème liquor
- Additional pumpkin pie spice, for garnish
*Can substitute store bought whipped cream, if preferred.
- In a large glass bowl, blend 1 pint of heavy whipping cream with a hand or immersion blender until it doubles in size & changes texture. Then, drizzle maple syrup into the bowl & continue blending until the mixture is light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Before brewing, sprinkle fresh coffee grounds with pumpkin pie spice & gently shake to evenly combine the mixture. Brew spiced coffee grounds as usual.
- Pour 2 oz. Irish Cream into each cup and top with 4 oz. of freshly brewed coffee.
- Top with whipped cream & sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice (if desired) before serving.