Want a tasty mac and cheese in minutes? Try this super quick Mac & Cheese recipe!
- 1 lb. pasta* (NOTE: all boxes are not 1 lb.)
- 2 T. butter
- 1 T. dry mustard powder
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup of half & half
- 1 lb. cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
*You need to use regular pasta. Gluten free and other pastas will not work.
- Place the following in the Instapot: pasta, water and dry mustard.
- Pressure cook on high for 4 minutes.
- If the pasta needs to be drained, drain the pasta and place the pasta back into the pot.
- Perform an instant release on the pasta.
- Stir in butter, cheese and milk and allow the cheese it to melt.
- When melted, serve promptly.