Wait until you taste this melt in your mouth recipe! You’ll make it time & time again! It’s so easy to prepare & has a depth of flavors that’ll make your mouth so happy!
- 4 to 5 lb. boneless pork roast
- Sea salt & organic black pepper, to taste
- 1 c. hot water
- 1/4 c. organic molasses (or real maple syrup from Vermont)
- 1/4 c. spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 c. organic vinegar
- 1/4 c. gluten free orange marmalade
- 1/4 tsp. organic ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season the pork roast with salt & pepper (to taste).
- Place on a meat rack in the bottom of a crockpot.
- Pour hot water around the roast.
- Cover & cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Place roast on an ovenproof platter.
- Combine remaining ingredients & brush over the cooked roast.
- Brown in the oven for about 30 minutes. Brushing the roast with the sauce several times while it’s baking.
- Double the basting sauce if you’d like to use it as a gravy served over gluten free Arborio rice or gluten free wild rice.