This marinated & grilled Portabello mushroom will be so tasty that you might not realize that you’re not eating a burger! It’s very meaty & filling!
- 4 portabello mushroom caps
- 1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. organic balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms & place them gill side up on a plate.
- Mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt & pepper (to taste) in a small dish.
- Pour most of this marinade over the mushrooms. Brush the mushroom tops (which are touching your plate) with the remaining marinade. Let the mushrooms marinate for about an hour.
- Fire up your grill (or grill pan) and grill, top side down for about 15 minutes. You can also bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 400°F.